Monday, January 31, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 166 - Heart Theme

 

HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Here is my take on the challenge!



For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Love Bots Stamp Set

A7 Frames and Banner Die

Petite Hearts Stencil 

The idea for this card all stared with the robot cats in the Love Bot Stamp Set.

I stamped and colored a bunch of these cats.

This blue and red cat stood out among the bunch.


This desided color story for this card.

Using the Frame in the A7 die, I die cut out card stock in blue, red and white.

Since this die is a frame, I had to create a card base with white card stock first.

The frame is larger than most, a 12x12 sheet of paper is necessary

I started by attaching down the red frame, and the center white panel.

Before gluing in the blue panels, I used the Petite Hearts Stencil

and Salvage Patina Distress Ink to stencil on hearts.


Once all the frame panels are glued in, I went back to my selection of colorful cats,

chose a couple and attached all the cats to the front of the card.

To finish my card, I added a sentiment and Digi hearts to the front of the card.



Show us your take on the HEART THEME

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 


OR



to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment