Monday, January 17, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 165 - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.


Here is my take on the challenge!


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Love Emergency

Main Street Christmas

Meowy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad

Darling Hearts Die

For this card I knew that I wanted to use the Love Emergency Stamp Set.

The ambulance caught my eye and put an idea in my head.

but …. how to put it together.

In my head I envisioned the Main Street Christmas as the background.

This is where I started, by stamping and coloring in the stamp.

When I finished the background was just too much color…? Yea I said that.

Not the idea I had in my head.

I die cut out another rectangle and stamped on the image again.

That when it hit me, this background needs NO COLOR.

With that scandalous idea the card came together.


I used a zigzag patterned paper from Meowy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad to create a card front.

(Love to reuse holiday stamps and paper for other parts of the year).

I piece of black cardstock to make the white background pop.

On top of that I added on the ambulance with foam tape and the trail of hearts.

I stamped out my sentiment and heat set with white embossing powder.

With a few snips of the scissors, I created a banner.

To finish my card, I die cut out red hearts from the Darling Hearts Die

and tucked those behind the background.

A bit of Stickles and glitter pen added some up-close accents to the card.

 


That completes my take on this challenge.

 Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on tags.

 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 


OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment