Monday, February 14, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 167 - Color Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Here is my take on the challenge colors!


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Heartfelt Roses Stamp Set

Heart Frames Die

Frames and Flags Die Set

Petite Heart Stencil

To start the front for this card I used the large scallop from the Frames and Flags Die Set.

Once the shape was die cut out, I used the Petite Hearts Stencil and

 the embossing mat that works for my die cut machine

 and I pressed the Petite Hearts Stencil into white card stock.

It is IMPORTANT to check to recommendations for the die cut machine that you own

on how to do this technique, so you do not damage the stencil or your machine.

Also, it helps to use 80lbs or higher card stock to get a good impression.

Next, I stamped and colored the heart from the Heartfelt Roses Stamp Set

This heart is die cut out using the Heart Frames Die.



To assemble the card, I started by first die cut out banners using the challenge colors.

These colored banners are glued to the back of the heart in ascending order.

At this moment I remembered that I forgot to stamp on the sentiment.

Holding my breath, I very carefully stamped on the green banner.

To finish this card up, I create a card base and attached my embossed panel to this base.

I popped up my heart and banners with foam tape and attached that to the card.

To finish everything off, I added on gold hearts for a bit of bling.


 Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun  Color Challenge 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 


OR



 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE




No comments:

Post a Comment