Monday, February 7, 2022

Inky Paw's Chllenge 156 - Heart Theme



Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge!



For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Love and Meows 6x6 Paper Pad

Circle Frames Die

Heart Frames Die

A7 Frames and Banner Die

Love Bites Stamp Set (sentiment)

Everyone knows I love a shaped card.

This card starts with a card base created with the Circle Frames Die and red cardstock.

Next, I layered on a circle die cut of white cardstock.

Another layer of heart cardstock from the Love and Meows 6x6 Paper Pad.


Now to the fun part, I die cut out hearts using the Heart Frames Die

and started to layer them across the front of the card.

I also used the heart in the Circle Frames Die Set.

I wanted a lot of dimensions on the card, so I popped up the hearts in various heights.

For the large white heart, I cover this in white shimmer paint.

Once the heart placement was decided, I created a banner and sentiment for the front.

Tiny foam hearts add that final touch of color for this card.

That completes my take on this challenge.

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun Heart Theme 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 



OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE 



No comments:

Post a Comment