Monday, February 21, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 167 - Color Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge colors!


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Orchids Stamp Set

A7 Frames and Banner Die

Sea Boarders Die Set

Frameworks Die Set

Heartfelt Roses Stamp Set (sentiment)

Here is my take on the challenge.

 Loving this NEW A7 Die Set, the large size makes for some great cards.

 I used three of the challenge colors and die cut strips of card stock 2 ¼ inch wide.

 Using the Sea Boarders Die Set, I die cut the pieces to fit together like a puzzle.

This is glued down to card base made with the A7 Frames and Banner Die.


Next, I turned my attention to the orchids.

I stamped and die cut out 2 pieces and added some color the center and the stems.

The last component is the frame die cut from the Frameworks Die Set.

This is cut three times out of white card stock, glued together, and covered in Moon Dust Stickles.

The card base was now dry, so I was able to stamp the sentiment on the card.

To make the sentiment stand out I used white embossing powder.

Then, I layered on my open frame.

The orchids are next. I used foam tape to pop up the front flower.

Some giant pearls finished this card.

That completes my take on this challenge.


 Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun color challenge

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 


OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE 

 


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Diane, love how you used the challenge colors in the background

    ReplyDelete