Monday, April 4, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 170 - Color Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

here is my take on the challenge

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Farming Fun Stamp Set

Time for Coffee Stamp Set

Argyle Stencil Set

Frames and Flags Die Set

So happy to be back with the Inky Paw’s Challenge after a

 VERY LONG drive from Texas to Oregon.

On this very long drive the only thing that kept my going was coffee.

A truckload of coffee would have been nice!

To create this card, I started with a base of blue cardstock.

Using the Argyle Stencil Set and Versamark ink I stamped on my pattern.

I used clear embossing powder to heat set my lines and get them to stand out.

Next, I die cut the argyle lines cardstock out using the scalloped edge die

 from the Frames and Flags Die Set to make my card front.



Because I was pressed for time, a simple strip of white card stock across

the front will be where I place my truck and sentiment.

I used the rest of the challenge colors on the truck and coffee cup.

I love the way the coffee cup from Time for Coffee fits in the bed of the truck.

Imagine this truck rolling down the street!

And that completes my take on this challenge

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun color challenge

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be



OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                                       Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment