Monday, April 11, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 171 - Sketch Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Check out this fun Sketch!

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

(NEW) Newton Blooms

(NEW) Oval Frames Die

(NEW) Springtime 6x6 Paper Pad

Frameworks Die Set

Argyle Stencil Set


Such a fun and unusual sketch!

Perfect for the NEW Springtime 6X6 Paper Pad.

I kind of reverse engendered this card by choosing my printed paper first.

All the paper in this pad goes so well together that it was hard to choose a set.

I finally decided on the green and flower to match the Newton Blooms Stamp set.

The purple polka dot made a nice complement this I cut down to 4x3.

I used the scalloped frame in the Frameworks Die to cut out the flowered paper.

Now to layer everything up.

Bungled sage cardstock is my card base that is inked up with the Argyle Stencil Set.

 

Next come the printed paper that is set wonky to match the sketch

Super cute, scalloped oval from the Oval Frames Die is added on with foam tape.


My stamped image from Newton Blooms colored to match the background paper and….

A yellow banner with the sentiment is the final layer.

For a last minute touch, I added on a few bees to buzz around.

And that completes my take on this challenge

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun color challenge

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be


OR

 

to receive a $20 Store Credit 

to Newton's Nook Designs! using random.org

                                      Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment