Monday, April 25, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 172 - Birthday Theme

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

 

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Oink Stamp Set

Bleat Stamp Set

Moo Stamp Set

Balloon Stencil

Oval Frames Die Set

Land Boarders Die Set

Using all these elements I create this fun shaped card!



To start this card I stamped, colored and die cut out the animals I was using for this card.

I also stamped colored and die cut all the extras I “thought” I was going to use.

To amp up the birthday theme, I used the balloon stencil as my background.

I love how the pink balloons look and it was so simple to do.

Light pink card stock and then inked over the balloons with a darker pink ink.

I used Picked Raspberry Distress ink and when the ink was dry,

die cut out with the oval framed Die



To have a place for my animals to stand I used the Land Boarders Die

 and created a grassy area for the bottom of the card.

I added a little bit more color at the top of the Grass with Distress Ink

Using the Oval Frames Die, I created a shaped card.

After attaching my balloon background, and grass I started to layer in my animals.

Once I was satisfied with the placement, I attached all the animals on the front of the card

To finish this card, I stamped on a sentiment and added some fun birthday hats.

 


And that completes my take on this challenge

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun color challenge

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be



OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                                       Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment