Friday, October 7, 2022

Cozy Hugs Blog Hop


Simon Says Stamp Blog  

Laura Bassen

Debby Hughes

Amanda Korotkova

Barbara Tarayao

Mindy Eggen

Heather Hoffman

Alberto Gava

Lorraine Aquilina

Sandi MacIver

Jennifer Kotas

Kath Stewart

Jean Doeringsfeld

Misty Elam

Diane Morales     (you are here )

Kim Hamilton

Hello and Welcome!

My name is Diane Morales, and I am so excited to

show you what I create for the Cozy Hugs Blog Hop


I received the Turkey Day Stamp set and I was in love with the snarky sentiments.

I always start by stamping the images out and see what stands out to me.

In this case it was everything!!

So, I stamped and colored a whole 8x11 piece of paper of images from this set.

 I ended up created three cards to share with you.



I love a shaped card!

I decided that would be the first card that I created.

My card base is a created with a nesting circle die.

I dug into my rather large paper stash and chose a paper pack that I would use on all three cards.

For this card it is the orange hexagon that I die cut out to be my card front.

On top of the orange paper, I added my favorite scalloped circle die.

I stamped on my sentiment for this card and add on the Turkey and pumpkins from the stamp set.

Card one is done.

 

CARD TWO


I started out with a standard card base made of Neenah desert storm cardstock

I chose a more neutral style of the paper pack and cut that I die cut down to fit on the card front.

I added I simple die cut arch as a place for my sentiment.

For the pumpkins, I stamped all the pumpkins out slightly touching.

After I colored everything, I fussy cut out the two rows and then attach one row

 top of the other to create my mini pumpkin patch.

I finish off this card by adding on my turkey to the pumpkin patch

 

CARD THREE



I created a mini slimline base using Neenah desert storm cardstock

I chose three different patterned paper for the background and cut them down to fit the card.

There are two turkeys on the card.

The turkey with the sign comes with the stamp set.

I used a second turkey from the stamp set and created the sign to go behind the turkey.

To create the sign, use a 1 ½ strip of cardstock that is scaled down to fit behind the turkey.

The base of the sign is a half inch strip of card stock.

I used a black marker to go around the edge and added a sentiment.

Now that you checked out my fun cards you can check out the full COZY HUGS RELEASE HERE

But wait there is more

 


Used this code listed to receive a free die with a $75 order

Like the products I used.

There is a list below to help you shop or dig thru your stash to see what you have available.

 Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have an awesome day

Diane

Next on the hop

Kim Hamilton


Do you use Instagram?

Follow me on Instagram

Check out the Simon Says Stamp Page




CARD ONE

Turkey Day by Simon Says Stamp

Nesting Circle Basic Dies by Memory Box

Scallop Circle Stackable by LawnFawn

Harvest Festival 6x6 paper pad by Honey Bee Designs

#120 white cardstock by Simon Says Stamp

Neenah Desert Storm Card Stock

Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink

Spectrum Noir Markers

 

CARD TWO

Turkey Day by Simon Says Stamp

Stitched Rectangles by Simon SaysStamp

Harvest Festival 6x6 paper pad by Honey Bee Designs

Nested Arch Die by Sizzix (from my stash)

#120 white cardstock by Simon Says Stamp

Neenah Desert Storm Card Stock

Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink

Spectrum Noir Markers

 

CARD THREE

Turkey Day by Simon Says Stamp

Harvest Festival 6x6 paper pad byHoney Bee Designs

Neenah Desert Storm Card Stock

#120 white cardstock by Simon SaysStamp

Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink

Spectrum Noir Markers

 

 

  

60 comments:

  1. Cute cards. The sentiments in this set are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful variety with whimsy & such. Wonderful coloring.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of your cards are wonderful! I really love the circular one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards. There aren't a lot of
    stamps of turkeys and these are cute
    and very welcomed. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very gobblie cards! Love the sentiments in this set, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love all 3 turkey creations! Pass the pie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards!
    The sentiments in this fun set are perfect for Thanksgiving cards.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only I could color like you....I love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of shapes in the background. Love these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute turkeys ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great cards. Each one so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love that tofu sign with the turkey. Perfect for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delightful cards for Thanksgiving! Sure to bring smiles to recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the "Maybe chickens should take a turn." Love the balance of colours in the circle card.

    Merrill P

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute turkey card--so fun! Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are really fun cards. I love this turkey stamp set & the great sentiments in it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute and fun! Love the turkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What cute cards! Love the turkeys.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Diane, your cards are fabulous. I do like love the round card 😊

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marisela Delgado said: Awesome cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the turkey stamps and the cards are great

    ReplyDelete
  24. These turkeys and their backgrounds, and cute sentiments, are adorable1

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the turkeys and pumpkins! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your turkeys are completely adorable! Hope your card recipients will get a giggle out of these -- I sure did!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like these cards... I like the brightness and cheerfulness they present. The round one is really cute - I love the honeycomb background, and your coloring is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful and adorable turkey cards! Thanks for sharing your fun and creative art!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE the circle card! The scalloped circle works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  30. aww these cards are just darling - love these images - so fun

    ReplyDelete
  31. Darling turkey cards and a wonderful reminder of how much fun it is to make circular cards!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are really cute and fun! The first card caught my eye - I love circular card-bases!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your cards are so cute. Love the hop

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sheri Willard (auntsherer@gmail.com)October 9, 2022 at 4:55 PM

    Cute cards! I like that you made a round card too ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  35. You are so talented. I've been inspired on this hop SO much. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your turkeys are just adorable@

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your cards and the funny sentiments, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Both cards are great, but I love the sign-holding turkeys--perfect for those snarky sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  39. These are all Adorable!!!! I love these turkeys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Three fabulous turkey cards and loved the first shaped one!! These guys are so adorable and puts a smile on our faces!! Great new release!

    ReplyDelete
  41. All three cards are adorable and loved how you made your own sign on card 3.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such cute cards! Those turkeys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the fun and playful sentiments in this stamp set. Your cards are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  44. All of your card designs are so enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The sign campaign is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Each one of these cards make me smile. They are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  47. انجام حرکات ورزشی میتواند به شما کمک کند تا بدنی سالم و تندرستی داشته باشید. انجام حرکات شکم و پهلو در آب شدن چربی های دور شکم بسیار موثر است و برای اینکه زیر شکم خوبی داشته باشید باید از تمرینات پا کمک بگیرید تا عضله های زیر شکم قوی را بسازید.

    ReplyDelete