Monday, October 10, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 184 - Halloween Theme

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

 

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Franken-Newton

Count Newton

A7 Frames Frames and Banners

Porch Swings Friends 

Using the Halloween Theme, I created this card.


So excited for this card!

I started this card with a card base made with the A7 Frames Scalloped Square.

The card base is die cut front white cardstock.

I die cut the card front out of yellow sunflower cardstock.

By using colored card stock, it makes ink blending a lot easier and faster.

Speaking of ink blending, I started with blending

 Distress Ink from the center of the card out to the edge of the card.

I was not going for a particular look; I just blended the ink till I like what a saw.



To create a focal spot for my card I took masking paper and cut a wonky shape from it.

I placed the wonky shape in the center and ink blended a darker edge on my card.

 Next, I added speckles of white and black with Distress Watercolor Pencil.

After I pulled up the wonky shape, I stamped the tombstones

 from Count Newton on the background with gray ink.

This will help ground the images that I am going to have on my card.

Next, I stamped and colored my images from Franken-Newton and

Count Newton.

I die cut those images out and added them to the front of the card with foam tape.

I also stamped and die cut out some bats and added to the card.

I love to mix up my stamp sets up.

For my sentiment, I chose the sentiment from Porch Swing Friends.

I thought that this is perfect and so cute for this card.

 


I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 


OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment