Monday, October 31, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 185 - Color Challenge


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

 

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Holiday Heights Stamp Set

Snowflake Oval

Oval Frames Die Set

Using the Challenge Colors, I created this card.

 

This was such a fun card to make!

 It starts with me going into my cardstock stash and

choosing cardstock that closely matches the challenge colors.

The denim blue color, I cut down to 1 inch.

For the other colors I cut down in ½ an inch.

I dry pieced the cardstock together, figuring out the color combo that I wanted to use.



Then using a separate piece of cardstock, I glued all the strips down.

While the background was drying, I stamped out the Snowflake Oval.

Once the snowflake is die cut out using the Oval Frames Die Set,

I stared on the next part of the card.

I stamped the image from the Holiday Heights Stamp Set.

I colored in the image and for an extra twist, I colored the scarf to match the background.

I also created a banner and sentiment using leftover wine cardstock.

Now to assemble the card.

I cut down the striped card front to 4½ x 5 ½ and glued this to a card base.

Using the snowflake that come in the Holiday Heights Stamp Set,

I stamped a bunch of snow on the background with Versamark Ink.


I then glued the Snowflake Oval on the card front.

I added foam tape to the back of the snowman and dog.

I placed the image and my banner on the front of the card

and moved it around until I liked the placement.

I then glued those two items to the front of the card.

I added a bit of sparkle pent to the front of my card and….

   and that completes my take on this challenge!

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun challenge

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 

OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE


 

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment