Monday, October 3, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 183 - Sketch Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.



For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Candy Corn

Trick or Treat Kittens

Oval Frames DieSet

Halloween Meows 6x6 Paper Pad

Using the Sketch theme, I created this card.


 


I LOVE CANDY CORN!

To start this fun card, I started with a standard card base.

I cut down a piece of the candy corn paper to fit on the front of the card.

I also used striped paper from the Halloween Meows 6x6 Paper Pad

to create the hand cut banners behind the oval.

Next, I stamped a bunch of candy corns from the stamp set.

Once everything was colored in, I decided on what I was going to make my tag from.

I ended up using the mini scalloped oval from Oval Frames Die.

My sentiment come from the Trick or Treat Kittens and goes so well with this card.

Once the sentiment was stamped on my oval, I added on as many candies as I could.

I also poked a hole in on end and add a bit of twine

I finished my card by gluing down my hand made banners and gluing my oval on top.

Foe a final touch, I grabbed matching Stickles and add some sparkle to my candy

 


I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 


OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment