Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 185 - Color Challenge

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way. 

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Christmas Tree Line Stencil

A7 Frames and Banners Die

Snowflake Oval

Using the Challenge Colors, I created this card.


I got to admit that when I saw the challenge colors I was not

Quite sure how I was going to use them.

Until the Newton’s Design order came that had the

Christmas Tree Line Stencil included and a idea was formed.

After picking out some inks that best matched the challenge colors,

I decided to just to go for it!

Using an oversize piece of white cardstock, started at the bottom, and lined up my tree to ink.



I used a piece of masking paper over the top of the stencil and the rest of the cardstock.

I would not want to accidentally ink over anything I did not want inked.

I slowly added color to each of the trees using a smaller blender brush.

I alternated colors as I went and tried very hard not to over ink the image.

  

With all three rows done, I heat set my ink and placed the image aside to dry.

For the next part you MUST make sure your inked image is dry.

Using clear Versamark ink I used the center part of

the stencil and inked on the babbles and tinsel.

   

I added on my favorite Holographic embossing powder (I know you have some)

I made sure that the row was heat set all the way before moving to the next row.

With all three rows done, I lined up my inked images

 in the A7 Frames and Banners Die and die cut out my card front.

I also created a card base with the same die set.

To finish this card, I use a sentiment from the NEW Snowflake Oval.

This is inked on to a circle created front the circle frames die.

I backed the sentiment with a die cut circle made of Holographic card stock.

I also added on a few Holographic Gems to finish my card.


This card is done!

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be 


OR

 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

No comments:

Post a Comment