Monday, February 22, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 142 - Watercolors Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge.


For some people watercolor can be very intimidating.

Here is a way that you can keep it simple and have a cool looking card.

I used the Caffeinated Cats 4x6 Stamp and Versamark Ink.

I stamped my image and heat set with WHITE embossing powder.

Once the image was cool to the touch, I grabbed my watercolor pan.


  

I quick swipe of the brush over the stamped image and I had a background.

While my background was drying, I stamped out NEW Newton’s Mug Stamp Set.

Look at the shape of that mug……LOVE!!

I colored in my image and added on a sentiment.


With all the colors have going on, I decided to prop my image up on a

circle die cut from the Circle Frames Die Set.

to finish my card, I die cut my water-colored panel from

 the largest scalloped die from the Frames and Flags Die Set.

Now it is your turn.

Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 


OR

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment