Monday, February 15, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge - Watercolor Challenge

 

HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?


Here is my take on the challenge.


I am more of a Distress Ink watered down kind of watercolor person.

Using Rustic Wilderness and Salty Ocean to create my background.

I wish I could say there was a long hard process to create this background.

NOPE!  Take the Distress Ink pad color of your choice, 

smoosh it down on a paint pallet, add water and squish the paper on top.


Each time I do this technique, I just love the way the 

color migrates and creates a unique look.

 I usually keep a bunch of these background handy when I need a quick card. 

It is VERY IMPORTAIN to make sure the paper is dry before you work with it.


To finish out my card I used Circle Frames Die to create a round card.

My featured Stamp Set is the NEW way too cute Smitten Kittens Stamp Set.

Just a simple card to complete my take on the watercolor challenge.

Now it is your turn.

Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.


You could be chosen as

 

OR





to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE




 

No comments:

Post a Comment