Monday, February 8, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge - Sketch Challenge


                      


                          Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Check out my take on the challenge.



I was SO EXICTED to receive the NEW Heart Frames Die.

I LOVE the mix of scalloped and stitched dies.

Wanting to do something to different, I decided on a tri-fold card.


If you take a 4 ½ x 11 piece of paper and score it at 7 and 3 ¼.

This will give you the folds needed to balance the

 heart shape on the front of the card.

Left end of the card must partially die cut out with largest heart die

My Stamp Set of Choice is the NEW Heartfelt Love Stamp Set.

I stamped my image on the largest scalloped heart die.

I wanted the hearts to look like chocolates, 

so I used two shades of brown to color everything in. 

Red adds my “pop of color”

 I am not fond of traditional Valentine colors; I chose purple as my card base.

To add a bit of detail I stamped the X&O on the inside fold.



Since belly bands are all the rage right now in card making,

I decided that is how I would finish my card.

A simple inch and half strip will do with a sentiment place on the right side.

Do not forget to leave the bottom portion of the heart unglued.

This helps to keep the belly band I place.


That completes my take on this sketch challenge.

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on this fun sketch

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as


OR



to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment