Monday, February 1, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge - Sketch Challenge

 



HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Check out this challenge!


When I first saw this challenge sketch, I knew that

I wanted to use the Tides of Love Stamp Set.


I also knew that with my fibromyalgia flaring up I had a limited

amount of time before the pain was going to get to me.

When this happens, I grab a stack of printed paper and see what jumps out at me.

I was struck by some Striped paper by Honey Bee Stamps

and I combined with teal card stock to make the start of my card.

I am not much on traditional valentine colors, so I created 

a teal heart for the front element of the card. 


Using the Bubby Stencil and Distress Oxide ink created some backround depth on the heart. 

I chose the octopus From the Tides of Love Stamp Set and the unusual color of orange
 for my octopus. I love the way it stands out next to red on the hearts. 

To finish out the challenge sketch I created a simple banner with black card stock

 and white embossing powder using a sentiment from the Tides of Love Stamp Set.

That completes my take on this challenge sketch.

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on this fun sketch

 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as




OR




to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE




No comments:

Post a Comment