Monday, October 25, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 160 - Cozy Plaid Theme


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.


Check out my take on the challenge



For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Paw-tumn Newton

Signs of Fall Stamp Set

Frames and Flags Die Set

 

 Since I was in a crunch for time this challenge, I decided to use some paper from my paper stash for my card.

 This cute plaid struck my eye, so I die cut it out using the Frames and Flags Die Set and make it my card front.

I also die cut out the curved edge rectangle out of white card stock as a place for my image to sit.

My stamp set of choice is the Paw-tumn Newton.


I stamped and colored my image using the colors that are in the plaid background.

For a pop of color, I kept the pumpkin color orange.

I created a card base using the Frames and Flags Die Set and stared to assemble my card.

Once my card front was glued down, I pop up my image with foam tape  and placed it on the front.

 

To finish my card, I used a sentiment and leaves from the Signs of Fall Stamp Set.

 

This completes my take on our theme challenge.

Now it is your turn.

Take the Cozy Paid Theme and show up your take.

 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as


 

OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment