Monday, June 13, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 175 - One Layer Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Gnome Garden

Dainty Daisies

Hills and Grass Stencil


To start this fun card, I started by stamping the

Gnome from the Gnome Garden Stamp Set on to my chosen card front.

Once the gnome was masked off, I stamped the Dainty Daisies Stamp Set around the gnome.

This was not a well planned out move, because I realized that 

should have inked my grass at the bottom first.



I ended up masking the bottom of the daisies as well.

I used the grass side of the Hill and Grass Stencil and inked in as close to the Gnome as I could.

I carefully colored in the gnome and flowers on the front of the card.

I really took my time, so I did not have to start this card over.



To finish this card, I added a blue shadow around the daisies to simulate sky.

I also stamped a sentiment on the grassy area.

My card is now and ready for a card base.

I had a fun time creating this card and

I hope this inspires you to try out this fun challenge.

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be 


 
OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                           Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



 

 

1 comment: