Monday, June 27, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 176 - Color Challenge


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

 Using the challenge colors, I came up with this card.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Newton’s 4th of July

Frames and Flags Die Set

Circle Frames Die Set

Coffee House Stories 6x6 Paper Pad

Love and Meow’s 6x6 Paper Pad

To start this card, I rummaged thru my Newton Paper Packs and went looking for paper

that would match the challenge colors. For the background I found a light blue striped.

I also found a red polka dot paper that I will also be using on the card.

The light blue stripes I die cut out using the Frames and Flags Die Set.

This would start my card front.

The red polka dots paper I die cut out with the 3 ¼ circle from the Circle Frames Die.

Next, I stamped and colored my image from Newton’s 4th of July.

When coloring the rocket, I matched the colors to the striped paper and

 used a much of the challenge colors that I could.

I went into my die stash and found a die circle that was slightly smaller that the polka dot paper one.

After I die cut this out using white cardstock, I stamped on some of the 

fireworks from the stamp set and embossed them with Holographic embossing powder.


To assemble the card, I created a card base with dark blue card stock.

I glued my stripped paper on top of that. To make my card front.

 I glued my die cut circles together and add newton on top with foam tape.

After I added this to the front of my card, I stamped on a sentiment 

and added on a couple of the stars from the stamp set.

I hope this inspires you to try out this fun challenge.

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be


OR

 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                                       Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE 



No comments:

Post a Comment