Monday, September 19, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 182 - Color Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Autumn Oval

Oval Frames Die

Frames and Flags Die

Using the color theme, I created this card.


Hello Everyone!

I have a quick and simple card for this week’s inspiration.

this card starts with the background.

I chose three cardstocks from my stash that closely resemble the challenge colors.

I cut each cardstock into a 1 ¾ inch wide strip.

I glued those strips onto a piece of lightweight white cardstock.

Once the glue strips were dry, I lined up my scalloped rectangle from

 the Frames and Flags Die and ran everything thru my die cutting machine.


With the card front now complete, I stamped out the Autumn Oval and colored in the image.

I die cut out my colored image using the Oval Frames Die and glued this to the front of the card.

To complete this card, I created a card base using the scalloped rectangle die.

I also add on some black gems for a bit of bling when the card is moved.

This completes my take on this fun challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 

OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

Thanks so much for visiting. 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



1 comment: