Thursday, September 8, 2022

Newton's Nook Designs Guest Designer

 

This week Newton's Nook Designs is featuring their IPC Challenge Design team all week on their blog! 

All week the IPC Design Team members will be sharing inspiration 

using some of their favorite Newton's Nook Designs products! 

Check out what I created today and don't forget to check the NND Blog each day this week for more fun inspiration!

Hello and welcome!

My name is Diane Morales, and I will be you guest designer

for today instalment of the Newtons Nook Blog.

So excited to be here with you and so you my take on Products by Newton’s Nook Designs.

For this shaped card I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Franken - Newton

Spiderweb Ovals

Oval Frames Die Set

Banner Trio Die Set

For those of you who do not know me, I love a shaped card!

For my card today I chose to use the Oval Frames Die Set as a base for my card.

On a separate piece of cardstock, I stamped the Spiderweb Ovals.

I then used the Oval Frames Die to cut out what will be my card front featuring the Spiderweb Ovals.

On a quest to try something different, I got out my craft knife and cut the center  

and around the spiderwebs of the Spiderweb Oval out.



Next, I stamped and colored the images that I wanted to use from the Franken- Newton Stamp Set.

Now it is time to assemble.

To my shaped card base I glued on a piece of lilac cardstock that I die cut from the Oval Frames Die Set.

Over that lilac cardstock goes the Spiderweb Ovals.

Next come my images from Franken-Newton that I popped up with foam tape.

To finish this card, I created a banner from the lilac card stock and one of the Banners from the Banner Trio Die.

Once the sentiment was stamped, I carefully folded the banner in to the size that I wanted.

After looking at the finished card, I realized that there was too much white.

Villainous Potion Distress ink to the rescue.



Using the ink pad, water, and a brush I carefully painted a purple ring

 around the edge of the spiderwebs and blended it out.

I also added the stitched heart above the couple because I thought it was cute!

That completes my card!

Thank so much for stopping by.

Diane


Do you use Instagram?

check me out on Instagram 

at 2.sistersproject


Newton’s Nook Design's Here



Also use the following hashtags

#newtonsnook
#newtonsnookdesigns
#inkypawschallenge


Check Out the Inky Paws Challenge Here





No comments:

Post a Comment