Monday, September 26, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 183 - Sketch Challenge


 Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

 

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Spooky Skeletons

Banner Trio Die Set

Bookmark Die Set

Halloween Meows 6x6 Paper Pad

 Using the Sketch theme, I created this card.



This card was so fun to make!

I started with a card base of black card stock.

I cut a piece of the Halloween Meows 6x6 Paper Pad to fit on top

leaving a small boarder around the edge.

I went on a search of my cardstock stash to get paper to

closely match the colors the candies on the printed paper.

I used one of the banners in the Banner Trio Die Set

to cut out my background banners with the paper I chose.



To create the tag element, I used the Bookmark Die Set

and die cut this out full size with white cardstock.

To resize the bookmark to be more like a tag, I realigned

the bookmark inside the die to cut off the bottom part.

Next, I stamped and die cut my images the Spooky Skeletons.

I mocked up where I wanted my images to be on the tag

and decided the tag needed a bit of color.

Using the star stamp from Spooky Skeletons and matching Distress colors

 I stamped stars around my images.



To finish up the card, I attached my banners to the card front.

Created a sentiment for the front of the tag.

I added my stamped images to the tag with foam tape.

Tied on a bit of black and white twine to the tag and glued the tag to the front of the card.

This completes my card for this challenge 

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be



OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment