Monday, September 5, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 181 - Fall Theme


 HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Check out this challenge!

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Newton Crate

Paw-tum Newton

Autumn 6x6 Paper Pad

Circle Frames Die

Using the Fall Theme, I created this card.

I am so excited for all the fun Fall themed stamps.

 And I LOVE THE PRINTED PAPER!!

The Autumn paper pack is one of my new favorites!

I stared my card by creating a shaped card using the Circle Frames Die Set and pumpkin orange cardstock.

The natural choice for the front of the card was to use the pumpkin paper from the Autumn Paper Pack.



Next, I stamped and colored the images from the Newton’s Crate.

I did not want to lose any of the background from that gorgeous paper so, I used a velum circle to ground my image.

On top of the velum circle, I added on the image from Newton Crate popped up with foam tape.

I felt like Newton needed I few more pumpkins, so I thumbed

through my Newton sets and chose the pumpkins from Paw-tum Newton.

I stamped, colored and die cut the extra pumpkins out and added them to the front of the card.

This completes my take on this fun challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 

OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for quickly visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

 

Check Out the Inky Paws Challenge Here



1 comment:

  1. Sweet card Diane, gourds and pumpkins are perfect for fall

    ReplyDelete