Monday, September 12, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 182 - Color Challenge



 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Autumn Mice

Frames Squared Die

Autumn 6x6 Paper Pad

Land Boarders Die

Using the color theme, I created this card.



To start this shaped card, I used the Frames Squared Die to create my card base.

I used the cream color in the challenge, for my card base.

Using stamps from the Autumn Mice Stamp Set I stamped and colored my images.

To create the card front I used the rounded square from the Frames Square Die Set.

I die cut a piece of the plaid paper from the Autumn Paper Pad.

I also die cut a piece of green cardstock.


To create “grass” I and die cut a bit of the bottom

 from the green cardstock of the using the Land Boarders Die.

To assemble my card, I add the green grass to the front of my plaid panel.

This combo is glued into the front of the card.

Next, I added the Autumn Mice to the card front and stamped on a sentiment.

As I looked at my finished card, I realized that it needed a bit more.

I stamped extra leaves and colored them in various shades of green.

I die cut out the leaves and added them to the front of the card.

I also added some black gems to add a bit of sparkle.


This completes my take on this fun challenge. 

I hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be


 
OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

 


    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment