Monday, April 29, 2024

Keep Growing

So excited to share this fun card with you today

For the Newton’s Nook Blog.


For this card I used

Floral Delights

Bright Basics 6x6 Paper Pad

Basic Frames Die Set

Circle Friends Die Set

When I first saw the Basic Frames Die Set, I knew that the

 banner in this die set would be perfect for a shaped card!

To start this card, I created a card base using red card stock and the banner die.

Once all the pieces of the card base were cut out, I cut out a card front using the

red gingham card stock from the Bright Basic 6 x 6 Paper Pad.



I glued all the pieces together to create my card and then got to work on coloring my flowers.

I stamped out the daisies from the Floral Delights Stamp Set.

I wanted bright bold colors, so I chose to color my daisies yellow with an orange center.

I also stamped out a few of the bees to put on my card as well.



To create a place for my sentiment, I used the stitched circle from the Circle Frames Die Set.

I started my assembly of the card by first gluing down my circle with the sentiment.

Next, I glued down my daisies, attaching them to the card with foam tape.

For a final touch I added my bees, and some of my favorite white enamel dots.



This was such a fun and easy card!

I hope you get to try this card for yourself!

 

 Thanks for stopping by

 

 Hope you have an awesome day

 

Stay crafty my friends!

Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment