Monday, June 7, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 150 - Sketch Challenge



 Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

It is sketch challenge time!

Here is my take on the challenge.


I knew that I wanted to do a slimline card so for the background

I decided on the Slimline Frames and Portholes Die Set.

I totally have been into my stencils lately and the Sunscape Stencil is my chose for the backdrop.

Inking up my stencil with a combination of Squeezed Lemonade,

Milled Lavender, and Salvaged Patina Distress Ink.



I used the Milled Lavender as a in between color so that the yellow and blue would not turn green

I also inked up the bottom of the card with Salvage Patina Distress Ink to act at a “sky”.

Next, I die cut my clouds and stars from the Sky Scene Builders Die.

The clouds I kept white but the stars I add a layer of Comic Shimmer Opal Paste.

This gave the stars a bit of texture and a lovely shine when the card is moved around.

Finally, I stamped, colored, and die cut my image from the Cosmic Newton Stamp Set.

I selected a bold purple for my starship to stand out against all that blue and white.


I assembled all my pieces on the front of my card.

Added on a sentiment using bits from the Cosmic Newton Stamp Set 

and the Birthday Roundabout Stamp Set.

To finish off the card I stamped on some itty bitty stars to the card front here

and there and attached the card front to a card base

That completes my take on this challenge.

Now it is your turn. 

Show us your take on this fun challenge. 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 

OR

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE


No comments:

Post a Comment