Monday, June 28, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 151 - Summer Theme

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge.

Summer is here and that means fun new stamp sets to play with.

The NEW Beach Barks Stamp Set came just in time for this challenge.

I created my card base by using the Circle Frames Die  and white card stock.

Using the Sea Boarders Die and Dessert Storm Card Stock

 I created “sand” for the lower half of the card.


Next, I turned my attention to the Beach Barks Stamp Set.

I stamped out my image and colored everything in using fun summer colors.

A pop of yellow on the doggie hat adds a bit of whimsy.

For finish off my card, I stamped on my sentiment, placed my doggies

 on the front of the card, and added on sea shells to my beach.

Now that my card is done it is time to show us your take on this fun challenge. 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 

OR

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

      Thanks so much for dropping by.

 STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment