Monday, September 27, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 158 - Color Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Here is my take on the challenge.


 For this challenge I used the following product.

Count Newton Stamp Set

Pumpkin Latte Stamp Set

Circle Frames Die Set

I knew that I wanted to use the Count Newton Stamp Set for this challenge.

That makes the challenge colors… challenging!

However, the idea for this card first came to me when I first saw the Count Newton Stamp Set.

Now I must figure out how to put the two ideas together.

I started this card by die cutting out Count Newton Stamp Set 

and colored in the image using the challenge colors.


The base of this card is Neenah Desert Storm card stock and the perfect color for the tan color.

A simple 2 inch strip of Burnt Orange Card Stock adds a pop of color in the background.

To create a place for Count Newton I used the 3 ½ inch stitched circle

from the Circle Frames Die Set

Now for the hard part.

I searched all my NND stamps to find the perfect coffee cup for Count Newton to hold.

There were a few good choices, I decided that the coffee cup from

the Pumpkin Latte Stamp Set fit the best in Count Newton Paw.

After adding the coffee cup. I finished my card by add on my

sentiment and gluing everything together.


I added finishing touches by adding a bat and some custom made dots to match Count Newton.

This completes my take on our color challenge.

Now it is your turn.

Take the challenge theme and show us your take.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 



OR

 



to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE




No comments:

Post a Comment