Monday, September 20, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 157 - Halloween Theme

 
Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge.


For this challenge I used the following product.

Brooms and Boo’s Stamp Set

Serene Stripes Stencil

Frames and Flags Die Set

I want to be complicated on my cards but, I really don’t think that is my style.

I love a lot of white space. I LOVE color.

I am learning to embrace there things.

To start this card, I used the Curved Edge Rectangle from

the Frames and Flags Die Set die cut out in white card stock.

The color combo of choice for this card is

Cracked Pistachio and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide.


Using the Serene Stripes Stencil, I inked up only the lower left corner of my card front.

Next, I stamp and colored in my images from the Brooms and Boo’s Stamp Set.

I like to stage everything on my card front with blue tape so that

I can get the placement of my sentiment correct.

Once my sentiment was on my card, I finished card by adding the witch, bats, 

and moon to the card front with foam tape.


To finish my card, I created a card base with the same Curved Edge Rectangle

 die to produce a shaped card.

This completes my take on our theme challenge.

Now it is your turn.

Take the challenge theme and show us your take.

 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as




 

OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment