Monday, November 8, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 161 - Color Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Using the challenge colors, I came up with this card.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Dairy Christmas

Frames and Flags Die Set

Meowy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad

Quick and easy Christmas card are a must for the holidays.

I created a card base out of red cardstock.

Next, I cut down a piece of red plaid cardstock from the Meowy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad

to fit on that card base, that became my card front.

I used stamped and colored the Dairy Christmas Stamp Set using the challenge

colors as my focus of the image. I tried to keep the colors balanced to offset the

red paid that I will have in the background.



To assemble my card, I used an oval die from my stash and white card stock

to create a place for my stamped image.

Once that oval was glued to the card front, I added my stamped image to the oval

popping it up with fun foam.

To finish my card, I added holly above the animals.

Also, I created a sentiment banner using one of the banners from the Frames and Flags Die Set.

I cut this banner down to fit better on the front of the card.

 That is my take on the theme.

 Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on the COLOR CHALLENGE

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 


OR



 to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment