Monday, November 29, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 162 - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

 

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Time for Coffee

Coffee House Stories 6x6 Paper Pad

Frameworks Die Set

Using the challenge sketch, I made this card.



 I am LOVING the new release by Newton’s Nook Designs.

The cornerstone of the release is the Coffee House Stories 6x6 Paper Pad.

Perfect for the card I had in mind for this challenge.

I selected the coffee bean paper to be the background elements of the card.

The hardest part of the card was to get the background stripes evenly spaced on my card base.

Once the background stripes are glued down, it was time to create the card front.

Using the scalloped frame the Frameworks Die Set, I die cut out three frames.


I glued the frames together to create a thick boarder.

I added card stock to the back of the frame to close the frame off.

I placed the frame aside to dry and stamped and colored the coffee press and cup.

Time for Coffee is the perfect complement for the paper pad.

Once the frame was dry, I stamped on my sentiment of chose.

After wrapping twine around the bottom, I add on the French press and cup.

I glued my frame to the base of the card, and this card was done. 

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on this fun sketch!

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 

OR



 to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE




 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment