Monday, November 15, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 161 - Color Challenge

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.


Using the challenge colors, I came up with this card.

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Prehistoric Christmas

Frames Squared

Frames and Flags Die Set

Meowy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad

  I had TOO MUCH fun making this card!

I created the card base by using the Frames Squared Die Set and green card stock.

Next, I die cut out a card front from the Meowy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad

The printed tree card stock is perfect for the challenge colors.

(green and dark green)

Using the small rounded edge square, I die cut out some white card stock.

I also cut out a second square out of brown cardstock.

The idea is to have the brown card stock to be the “ground”.

After trimming and adhering the two pieces together,

I carefully stamped on the trees to create a tree line.

 Stamped and die cut out the velociraptor was next.

I colored in my dinosaur using an earthy yellow color that would pop out from the background.

  After my ink was dry, I stared  assembling all my die cut pieces for the front of the card.

To finish this card, I used a banner from the Frames and Flags Die Set, that

 has been trimmed down to create a place for my sentiment.

 That is my take on the theme.

 Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on the CHALLENGE COLORS

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 



OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment