Monday, November 22, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 162 - Sketch Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Christmas Cocktails Stamp  Set

Confetti Stencil

Frames and Flags Die Set

Using the challenge sketch, I came up with this card.


 There are a lot of elements on this sketch so let us start with the background.

The easiest way to make a cool looking card front is with a stencil.

For this card front I used the Confetti Stencil and

Milled Lavender, Salvaged Patina, and Faded Jeans Distress Ink.

I don’t usually have a plan when I use stencils, I just add ink until I like the look.

You can do what works best for you, the important thing is

to come up with a card front that you like.


I liked the colors that I picked so much that I thought that

they would look great as the elements in the back.

I grabbed my go-to die set the Frames and Flags Die Set, and die cut out 3 banners.

Next, I covered those banners with the same ink that I used on confetti card front.

Now to the fun stuff, I stamped, and die cut out images from Christmas Cocktails.

I went all in, got out the gel pens and stickles. I added a lot of glam to my cocktails.



To assemble my card, I squared my card front and added it to a matching card base.

Next, stared to add all the elements on top.

Banners first, and then a stitched square die cut I had in my stash.

I stamped my sentiment onto the stitched square and then added 

my cocktails around the sentiment.

I finished off my card with some chalk white flat rhinestones and spritz of shimmer spray.

That is my take on the theme. 

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on the SKETCH CHALLENGE 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 


OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE


 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment