Monday, August 8, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 179 - Color Challenge

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Using the challenge theme, I created this card!


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Welcome New Cat

Frameworks Die Set

Using the challenge colors, I created this card.

This is a quick car the at you could whip up in a matter of minutes.

I started by creating a card base with the Frameworks Die Set.

Next, I created a card front with white cardstock.

I also die cut a piece of gray cardstock, I cut this down to two inches 

for the bottom half of the card front.

Here comes the fun part.

I stamped and colored the images from the Welcome New Cat Stamp Set.



I used the challenge colors on the kitty bed and the scratching post.

I also created a pink mouse just like my kitty girl’s favorite toy.

To finish the card.

The first thing I did was to add my sentiment to the upper left side of the card front.

Then, I decided on where I was going to place everything.

I added the items in the background first, and then the kitty in his bed popped up with foam tape.

To finish this card, I added a splash of sparkle pen over the images.

This includes my take on this challenge.

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be


 

OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                                Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for quickly visiting.

 

Have a PAWsome Week

DIANE

 


 

1 comment: