Monday, August 22, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 180 - Sketch Challenge



Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

 

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Newton’s Perfect Wave

Shark Bites (fish)

Summertime 6x6 Paper Pad

Using the sketch challenge, I created this card


Summer is almost over, so I thought this would be the perfect chance for one last summer card.

I started with a basic white cardstock tag.

I added strips of blue cardstock along the bottom of the tag.

I wanted to simulate ocean in a different way.

I stamped the fish from the Shark Bites stamp set on top of the strips, to add some texture.

With my “ocean” finished, I stamped and colored my image from my chosen stamp set, Newton’s Perfect Wave.



I angled Newton on top the stripped ocean that I created to look like he is surfing a wave.

I also stamped on a sentiment to the tag.

Next, I created a card base 3 ½ x 6.

On top of the card base I added paper from the Summertime 6x6 Paper Pad.

To complete this card, I added a bit of sparkle here and there.

This includes my take on this challenge.

Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be


 OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for quickly visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE


 
 

1 comment: