Monday, August 1, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 179 - Color Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Flamingo Oval

Oval Frames Die Set

Love and Meows 6x6 Paper Pad

Using the challenge colors, I produced this card.


This was a super fun card to make!

I knew that I wanted to make a shaped card so, I went thumbing through my Newton’s Nook paper

and settled on a sheet of gray hearts from the Love and Meows 6x6 Paper Pad.

This will be my card front. I also created a card base using the Oval Frames Die Set and gray cardstock.

Next, I stamped and colored the image from the Flamingo Oval.

I also stamped in a sentiment on the front.


To make my image extra tropical I chose to use a couple of unusual color greens in the background.

With all my components ready, I could now assemble my card.

Using scalloped Oval from the Oval Frames Die Set,

I die cut out the flamingo’s and two extra pieces of cardstock.

These pieces are glues together to make the card front.

I die cut out the printed paper and glued that on to the front of the card.

I then added my flamingo card front.

To finish my card, I added detail with a gel pen and finished off

with by washing over my image with a sparkle pen.

This includes my take on this challenge.

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be 


OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                                       Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for quickly visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE




No comments:

Post a Comment