Monday, August 15, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 180 - Sketch Challenge


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.



Aloha Newton

Oval Frames Die Set

Sky Boarders Die Set

Clouds Stencil

Summertime 6x6 Paper Pad

Using the sketch challenge, I created this card

To start this card, I stamped out my image from the Aloha Newton Stamp Set.

I kept the colors tropical when coloring the image.

I used the scalloped oval from the Oval Frames Die to create the oval element on the sketch.

Using the Clouds Stencil and Distress Ink I created a fluffy blue sky on the oval.

I also die cut a second Oval out of kraft cardstock.

Using the Sky Boarders Die I die cut off part of the bottom to become my sandy beach.


To make this more beach like, I added Distress Ink speckles and darken the edges.

I created a card base, out of basic white card stock.

I chose three different cardstocks from the summertime 6x6 paper and glued them to my card base.

Next, I assembled all my elements for the oval.

I added my image from the Aloha Newton Stamp Set to the oval with foam tape.

To finish the card, I created a simple sentiment banner and added that to the front of the card.


Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be


 

OR



 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                              Do you use Instagram?                                                

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for quickly visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment