Monday, August 29, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 181 - Fall Theme

 


HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Check out this challenge!

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Harvest Haul Stamp Set

Autumn 6x6 Paper Pad

Using the Fall Theme, I created this card.


I am so excited for all the fun Fall themed stamps.

To start this card created a card base with Kraft cardstock.

 I trimmed down a piece of the Autumn cardstock to fit on the front.

Next, I die cut a rectangle of white cardstock.

To ground the stamped image that I am placing on the front,

I placed a 1 ¼ strip of craft cardstock at the bottom.



Next, I stamped and colored the truck from the Harvest Haul Stamp Set.

I added the truck to the front of the card with foam tape.

Next, I lined up my sentiment above the truck and stamped that on my card.

To finish my card, I added on some falling leaves.

This includes my take on this challenge.

Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be


 

OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for quickly visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

 


No comments:

Post a Comment