Monday, May 16, 2022

Ink Blot Shop Guest Designer

 

Hello everybody!

My name is Diane Morales, and I am so excited

 be your guest designer for the month of May

 Here at the Ink Blot Shop.

Here is my first card.




For this card I used the following items

Winging It Stamp Set

Botanical Boarders 6x6 Clear Stamp Set

Decorative Boarders 4x6 Stamp Set

For this card I used a mini slimline card base.

This is the perfect size for the Botanical Boarders Die.

To start my card, I stamped out my flowers.

I am not sure what made me decide on a pink and gray theme, but I and glad I did.

The bold pink color against the gray leaves is dramatic.


Once I finished coloring the flowers I carefully fussy cut them out.

To add interest and depth in the background I used one of the Decorative Boarders Stamps.

To finish out this card, I used a sentiment and Grasshopper from the Winging It Stamp set.

For a final touch I added Stickles to the Grasshopper

and Clear sparkle Spectrum Noir Pen to my flowers.

 

Thank you so much for joining me for this week card.

You Can find the stamps I used and all the other wonderful product at

 INK BLOT SHOP

Thanks for stopping by

Diane

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment