Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Ink Blot Shop Week Three

 

Hello Everybody!

My name is Diane Morales, and I am so excited

 be your guest designer for the month of May

 Here at the Ink Blot Shop.

This is my final project to share with you, and it is a fun one!


Funny Face

Greeting to You

Flair Greetings

This is a fun and simple card to make.

I started with the circle shape from the Flair Greeting stamp Set.

I thought this would make an excellent spot for the Funny Face Stamp Set.



The idea was to make a his and hers card to give to my husband.

Once the circles were stamp down, I stamped on my faces and colored.

Next, I stamped a heart above the faces and a sentiment

from the Greeting to you stamp set.

With the panel finished, I die cut it square.

I also die cut out a square of fun foam and glued that behind my panel.

To finish this card, I created a basic A2 Card base.

Using some leftover card stock in pink and blue, that I trimmed

 down to 1 ¾ inch I glued each strip to the card front.

I added the popped-up panel to the front of the card.

I finished this card by adding Stickles to the heart shape.

Once the Stickles dry, my card was ready for an envelope.

Thank you so much for joining me for this week card.

A huge shout out to Tifany at the Ink Blot Shop for allowing

me to show my take on her awesome stamps.

Speaking of awesome stamps, you can find the stamps

 I used and all the other wonderful products at

THE INK BLOT SHOP

Thanks for stopping by

Diane

 

No comments:

Post a Comment