Monday, May 16, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 173 - Color Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Using the challenge colors, I created this card.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Best Mom Oval

Oval Frames Die

Using the challenge colors, I came up this this fun card.

I love a shaped card!

This card was so easy to do.

I started by stamping the flowers from the Best Mom Oval.

Using the challenge colors, I stared to color in the flowers.

I made sure to balance out the challenge colors so that the flowers really stand out.



I also stamped out my sentiment and colored in the “amazing” using the challenge colors.

Next, I die cut out my images using the Oval Frames Die.

I created a base for the card using green card stock and the largest Oval Frame Die.

To complete my card, I started by layering on the largest of my die cuts.

For the sentiment die cut I popped this up with foam tape.

For a finishing touch, I covered all my flowers with a Spectrum Clear Sparkle Pen.

And that completes my take on this challenge

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun color challenge

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

OR

 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                                   Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

 




No comments:

Post a Comment