Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Ink Blot Shop Week Two

Hello Everybody!

My name is Diane Morales, and I am so excited

 be your guest designer for the month of May

 Here at the Ink Blot Shop.

Today I have this fun card to share with you!


For this card I used the following items

Fat Cats Stamp Set

Botanical Boarders 6x6 Clear Stamp Set

Shape cards are one of my favorites to make.

For this card I stared with a basic circle die.

I stamped the tulips from the Botanical Boarders 6x6 Clear Stamp Set

across the center and started to color in the flowers.

I also added a blue shadow to keep the image grounded.

Next, I stamped and colored the Cat from the Fat Cats Stamp Set.



I made a card base from a scalloped die from my stash and pink card stock.

To assemble the card, I added my circle front to the scalloped base.

Next, I added on my cat to the front with foam tape.

I stamped on a few extra tuples around the cat.

I also stamped on a sentiment above the tulips.

Thank you so much for joining me for this week card.

You Can find the stamps I used and all the other wonderful product at

THE INK BLOT SHOP

Thanks for stopping by

Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment