Monday, May 2, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 172 - Birthday Theme

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge


Check out the card I made for this challenge.



For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Taco Cat

Cycling Friends

This is a fun and simple card that takes no time at all to make.

I chose bright bold fiesta colors from my card stock stash.

Using a paper trimmer, I cut ¾ inch strips out of each card stock.

These stripes are glued to a standard white A2 card front.

I left a gap between the strips for my sentiment and to balance the colors out.


Next, I stamped, die cut and colored one of the images from the Taco Cat Stamp Set.

I also used the balloons from the Cycling Friends Stamp Set.

I layered these two stamps on the front of my card using foam tape.

For a touch of bling, I glued on matching gems from my stash.

And that completes my take on this challenge

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun color challenge

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be


OR




 

to receive a $20 Store Credit 

to Newton's Nook Designs using random.org

                                                       Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



1 comment: