Monday, May 9, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 173 - Color Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Using the challenge colors, I created this card.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Lilac Stamp Set

Frames and Flag Die Set.

Springtime 6x6 Paper Pad

I started this card by picking the green striped paper form the

Springtime 6x6 Paper Pad.

The original idea was to have three different lilacs.

Upon reconsidering the design this was going to be a bit much.

That is when I formed the idea of using the three colors on one lilac.


When coloring the lilac, I made sure to start at the top and work

 my way down so that the color would look even on the flower.

I also highlighted around the edge of each color so the colors would distinguish themselves.

There is a whole lot of green on this card I felt a simple banner of white cardstock

breaks up the color and is a wonderful place for my sentiment.

I also added two yellow butterflies to balance out the color.

Using a white gel pen, I add in a center to each of the flower.

To finish the card, I glazed over the lilacs with a shimmer pen to make the colors pop.


And that completes my take on this challenge

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun color challenge

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be


OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                                       Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Diane, need to add the lilac to my wish list.. love it

    ReplyDelete