Monday, May 23, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 174 - Sketch Challenge



Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.


Using the challenge sketch, I created this card.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

(NEW) Cat Silhouette Die

(NEW) A Cats Life 6x6 Paper Pack

Heartfelt Meows Stamp Set

Heart Frames Die

Argyle Stencil Set

To start my card, I selected 3 different pieces of paper

 from the (NEW) A Cats Life 6x6 Paper Pack.

It took me a minute to see how I was going to layer the papers to look like the sketch.

Eventually I got the right blend, and I turned my attention to all the other details of the card.

Using the Heart Frames Die I cut out a couple of feature elements.

To have the larger heart stand out I used to part of the Argyle Stencil Set to add detail to the front

Next, I die cut out my cats from the (NEW) Cat Silhouette Die.


I added some sparkle with a glitter pen and put these pieces aside to dry.

To assemble the card, I created a card base and layered all my strips of paper on first.

I added on my hearts and a simple strip for my sentiment that

  Is included the Heartfelt Meows Stamp Set.

Finally, I added on my die cut cats and a few orange pearls complete the card.

 And that completes my take on this challenge

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun color challenge

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be



OR



 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                                                                   Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



 


No comments:

Post a Comment