Monday, May 30, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 174 - Sketch Challenge



 Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Using the challenge sketch, I created this card.



For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

(NEW) Dog Silhouette Die

(NEW) A Dogs Life 6x6 Paper Pack

Oval Frames Die Set

Frames and Flags Die Set

To start my card, I selected 3 different pieces of paper

 from the (NEW) A Dogs Life 6x6 Paper Pack.

 Yes! I am using dogs! (don’t tell my kitty girls)

I decided on the green paw prints and polka dots.

I just love these prints against the gray bone prints that I am using in the background.



Speaking of the background, I created this using the Frames and Flags Die Set.

I also used this die set to make my card shape, because I LOVE A SHAPPED CARD!

To create the oval element, I used the Scalloped Oval in the Oval Frames Die Set.

I die cut this out the scalloped shape first and then used the next size down oval complete the frame.

I used vellum to create a backing for the frame so that 

the frame does not take away from the background.



Next, I die cut my dog silhouette out of navy-blue card stock and added that to the frame.

To finish my card, I stamped my sentiment to the upper left side and added

 gray pearls to create the across element of the sketch. 

and that completes my take on this challenge

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun color challenge

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be


OR



 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                                       Do you use Instagram?            



   #inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment